Helping people to rebuild their lives.
We will provide a range of complementary treatment services to support individuals and families to assist them to recover from the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol. We will draw on our specialist expertise to increase community understanding of drug and alcohol related issues and we will develop a pro-active, educative focus to our work.
- Provide a range of approaches and give attention to all aspects of an individual.
- Provide unflagging belief and support for individuals who wish to change and grow.
- Respect differences in culture, religion, gender, age, family situation, background and economic status.
- Commit to honesty and respect in all our relationships.
- Draw on our expertise to develop new approaches to support treatment information and community education.
- Develop processes and practices that are open, fair and honest.