- Registered Nurse position
- New, Full time and ongoing
- Based in a new, purpose-built facility in Eureka, Ballarat
Directly accountable to the Service Manager, the Community Nurse is responsible for providing nursing assessment and treatment to residents. Providing leadership and training to all staff and direct supervision to their team. This role coordinates the Pharmacotherapy program.
Qualifications and Registrations:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
Mandatory Skills & Competencies:
- Clinical nursing and assessment skills
- Extensive experience working with clients within the AOD and/or Mental Health sector
- Experience working with ORT clients
- Ability to develop and deliver health education seminars
- Ability to take a leadership position, provide training and mentoring
- Empathetic to values of Windana
- Promote and lead continuous quality improvement and OH&S work
- Personal attributes: Professional, confident and empathic
Desirable Skills & Competencies
- Post graduate qualification in AOD and or mental health
Salary and conditions are in accordance with the Nurses Award 2010 with above award rates negotiated to ensure equity.
Remuneration Packaging is available in accordance with current legislation.
Windana operates under an Equal Opportunity Policy and Occupational Health & Safety Policy in accordance with current legislation.
Evidence of qualifications must be provided at interview and all preferred candidates are subject to a National Police Check.
Click here to access the Position description