Helping people to rebuild their lives.
- We believe that people can rebuild their lives.
- We reduce the harms associated with alcohol and drug use in our communities.
- We value individuality, and help people use their strengths and aspirations to guide their journey with Windana.
- We embrace diversity in all its forms.
- We acknowledge that the land on which we live and work is, was and always will be Aboriginal Land, and pay our respects to the traditional Elders, past, present and emerging.
- Our relationships are authentic, honest, and respectful.
- We are a learning and knowledge-sharing organisation.