- Full time ongoing position
- Respected Not-for-Profit
- Based 15 minutes from Pakenham
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
This position requires a flexible, adaptable and capable individual, experienced in handling the public and dealing with confidential and sensitive issues. The person will provide daily support services to the Manager Rehabilitation Services, plus the Executive Director Rehabilitation Services and Team Leaders at the Therapeutic Community.
The Therapeutic Community (TC) residents rehabilitate by exploring their own life experiences and learning from the experience and insights of others. In education, therapy, and work groups which form the basis of the daily routine everyone has an opportunity to explore new ways of experiencing life. The TC is all about change and growth in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed computer and keyboard skills, including sound familiarity with Windows based software and a proven ability to learn to use purpose-designed database programs
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to priorities a range of different tasks and manage competing priorities
- High-level professionalism and communication skills shown towards consumers and their families, with service providers and with other staff
- Well-developed teamwork skills and the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Sound skills in the preparation of correspondence, reports, minutes or similar
It will be highly regarded if you have tertiary qualifications in Administrative or Executive Assistant studies, or equivalent work experience.
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description: click here
If you have any queries, please contact Matt Taylor via email at Matt.Taylor@Windana.org.au
22 April 2019 at 5.00pm
Please email your completed application to email@example.com remembering to include your covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV.
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.