- Full time and ongoing
- Based in St Kilda
- New position – make it your own
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
The HR Administration Officer serves as the primary support for handling the day to day HR and Quality administration tasks in the People and Culture team. This position is also responsible for supporting Windana’s Volunteer Program.
The People and Culture team has a continuous improvement ethos and encourages its team members to constantly challenge the ‘norm’ and explore more efficient and effective ways to work and provide services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive recent HR experience
- Experience using and maintaining databases/Human Resources Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and provide a high-quality service
- Capacity to relate well to a wide variety of members of the community and to work in culturally and gender appropriate ways implementing non-judgemental principles
- Exceptional time management skills
- Current driver’s licence issued by an Australian state or territory
Your qualifications will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR / Business preferred, or equivalent HR experience
- Understanding of the principles of volunteering and the National Standards of Volunteering
- Experience in coordinating volunteers
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description - click here
Salary circa $76k plus super plus optional salary packaging
If you have any queries, please contact Andrew Wilson via email at Andrew.Wilson@windana.org.au
1st March 2019 at 5.00pm
Please email your completed application to email@example.com remembering to include your covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV.
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.