Executive Assistant to the Clinical Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the Clinical Executives to join our team located in St Kilda, on a permanent full-time basis working 38 hours per week.
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Limited. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
This position will play a vital role in supporting the day-to-day Executive functions and strategic operations of Windana’s Clinical Executives. The role provides administrative support to the Executive Director Rehabilitation Services and Executive Director Withdrawal & Community Services. The position reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO. The role supports the Clinical Governance Committee, Directorate Leadership meetings and ensures the smooth functioning of the Wellington Street office site.
Responsibilities include, to:
- Attend and provide secretarial support to the Clinical Governance Committee, Directorate Leadership meetings and other Governance meetings as identified
- Prepare and distribute agendas, meeting papers, attend meetings, take minutes, type reports, briefing/submission papers, and follow up on actions which arise
- Provide support to the Executive Director Rehabilitation Services and Executive Director Withdrawal & Community Services
- Provide competent and high-quality administration support
- Email management
- Calendar management and book meetings as required
- Backfill and support the Executive Assistant to the CEO as required
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the Wellington Street office site
- Collaborate with the Clinical Executives to meet strategic and business objectives
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
Salary will be from $85,107 per annum (plus superannuation), based on skills and experience.
- Extensive salary packaging options to reduce amount of tax you pay
- Access to our Employee Assistant Program
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in providing support to meetings – Prepare and distribute agendas, meeting papers, attend meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions which arise.
- Excellent skills in the preparation of correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise a range of different tasks and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- High-level professionalism and communication skills
- A copy of your covering letter, addressing the key selection criteria from within the Position Description. To view the Position Description please click here; and
- Your current CV.
Applications closing date: Friday, 21 January 2021
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Windana adheres to Government mandates in relation to COVID-19
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer.