- Based in St Kilda
- Successful Not-for-Profit
- New, full time ongoing position
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
Windana is on the lookout for an experienced, influential and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Manager.
This new position is primarily responsible for enhancing and evaluating the Windana brand. The position will lead the delivery of innovative marketing, communication and fundraising strategies. The successful candidate will work with the service delivery teams to ensure that Windana’s internal and external communications align with Client Programs and Windana’s vision and operational plans.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Highly developed strategic marketing, communications, and project management skills
- Proven track record in successful delivery and evaluation of campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in developing successful marketing and communication strategies
- Demonstrated experience in leading social marketing campaigns (community awareness/behaviour) and/or experience with community engagement methodologies
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage the performance, output and development of direct reports
- Proven track record in collaboration and growing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Your qualifications will include a tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media, or a related discipline, and/or equivalent demonstrated experience in a related field.
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description - click here
If you have any queries, please contact Mark Klose via email at Mark.Klose@windana.org.au
29 April 2019 at 5.00pm
Please email your completed application to email@example.com remembering to include your covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV.
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.