Measurement, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) Coordinator
- An exciting position in a growing Not-For-Profit organisation
- Generous Salary Packaging options available
- St Kilda based
We believe every person can change, grow and rebuild their lives if they choose.
Since 1984, Windana has helped thousands of people take a new direction to lead healthy, productive and happy lives.
Windana is a leading Melbourne-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation providing holistic services tailored to each client’s unique situation, wherever they may be on their recovery journey.
The MERL Coordinator reports to the Manager Projects and is responsible for consulting with the Executive Team, Managers and Staff on all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, analysis & reporting.
- Develop and implement MERL framework in consultation with stakeholders.
- Input into the development of the overall privacy, consent and data management policy for organisation.
- Develop data collection and reporting plan for each program area or discrete project.
- Create data systems to support data management e.g. online tools and storage.
- Ongoing support to staff to administer tools.
- Audit data completion and quality.
- Ensuring compliance with privacy and consent policies and processes.
- Conducting statistical and/or thematic analysis as required.
- Reporting and dissemination.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing results based MERL activities.
- Demonstrated relevant technical skills in analysing quantitative and qualitative data, with excellent organizational as well as English oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including impact evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and across the breadth of an organization.
Your qualifications will include Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related fields: social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics.
To be considered, applications must include a recent CV and a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description.
Windana is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. A police check will be required for preferred candidates. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.