Program Manager – Community Services
The Community Services Manager will lead the one of Windana’s most diverse programs, that has a positive and tangible impact on the lives of many in the community.
The Community Services program includes a diverse range of integrated, multidisciplinary AOD services. This includes Intake and Assessment, Counselling, Care and Recovery Coordination, Family Services, a Therapeutic Day Program, Art Therapy and complimentary and natural therapies.
We’re looking for someone who can lead with compassion and fairness, who is ready grow as a leader, and be part of a team, and organisation, that values diversity and makes a positive difference in lives of thousands of people every year. This role is based in Windana’s Alma Road site in St Kilda, close to beautiful parks, public transport and all Chapel Street has to offer.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- A Certificate IV or Diploma in AOD and Mental Health (or a commitment to complete studies).
- Experience working in community-based organisations through the Social Model of Health Framework.
- Practice-based experience and knowledge of the AOD and mental health sectors and their relevant legislative frameworks.
- Highly developed management and leadership skills and the capacity to manage time and competing priorities.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people.
We offer attractive Salary Packaging options, Meals and Entertainment, flexible working location arrangements, a Professional Development program, a family-friendly workplace and support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
Since 1984, Windana has helped thousands of people recover from the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol and make meaningful change to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
To learn more about us, visit https://windana.org.au/.