Program Manager – Grampians Therapeutic Community (TC)
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced leader
- Fulltime and ongoing position with attractive Salary Packaging options available
- Flexible work arrangements
The Therapeutic Community (TC) residents rehabilitate by exploring their own life experiences and learning from the experience and insights of others. In education, therapy, and work groups which form the basis of the daily routine everyone has an opportunity to explore new ways of experiencing life. The TC is all about change and growth in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
Grampians TC is a purpose-built facility which commenced operation in 2019.
Directly accountable to the Executive Director – Rehabilitation Services, the Program Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Therapeutic Community. The Program Manager will provide leadership, clinical expertise, supervision and support to the staff and resident teams.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology or similar
- Qualifications in AOD and/or mental health or commitment to work towards AOD core competencies within the first six months of employment
- Experience in the management or leadership of a team
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in the drug and alcohol field and demonstrated knowledge of problematic alcohol and other drug use
- Demonstrated knowledge of co-morbidity in relation to problematic alcohol and other drug use and mental health
- Client assessment skills and experience
- Experience in Group Work
- Demonstrated experience of successfully working with a range of community services including, but not limited to, other NGO’s, police, and local council
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
Desirable Skills & Competencies
- Previous experience working within a Therapeutic Community or residential setting
- Post graduate qualification
17th of September 2021 at 5 PM
We are committed to child safety and are a Child Safe organisation. A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position, and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. A current Victorian Driver’s license is essential for this role
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal Australians, LGBTQIA, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.