Windana is looking for a passionate and experienced Program Manager to be responsible for the day to day operational and clinical management of the Community Services Program. This role ensures operational goals are met and that interdisciplinary practice is safe, efficient, evidence-based and maintains standards of care in accordance with Windana’s policy and procedure framework.
The purpose of the role is to lead, direct and manage the program to deliver multidisciplinary care for clients. Fundamental to this role is the supervision and support of Program Coordinators. This is a great opportunity for a person wanting to develop in a leadership role.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Health Science, Nursing, Counselling, Social Work or Psychology.
- Current registration with the relevant professional body.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in AOD and Mental Health or a commitment to complete studies
- Significant and demonstrated experience working in community-based organisations through the lens of the Social Model of Health.
- Practice based experience and knowledge of the alcohol and drug and mental health sectors, including an understanding of the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Demonstrated understanding of harm reduction and recovery frameworks in the context of AOD services.
- Demonstrated highly developed project management skills and the capacity to manage time and competing priorities.
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description.
Please upload your current CV and Cover Letter following this link.
19 April 2021 at 5 PM
We are committed to child safety and are a Child Safe organisation. A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position, and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. A current Victorian Driver’s license is essential for this role.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal Australians, LGBTQIA, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.