We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with relevant Alcohol & Drug (AOD) experience to join our Barwon team located in Geelong, on a permanent part-time basis with flexible options.
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
The Registered Nurse really makes a difference as they utilize their clinical expertise to provide safe management of clients in the community who are seeking to reduce or cease problematic drug and alcohol use.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience in working with clients with problematic substance use,
- Experience working in a similar outreach role in a community health or welfare setting
- Sound clinical knowledge of drug and alcohol dependence and withdrawal
- An ability to work collaboratively with the client’s General Practitioner and other supports in the community
- Ability to work in a culturally appropriate, trauma informed approach
Salary will be in the range of $84,000– 88,000 per annum pro rata, based on skills and experience plus superannuation.
Your qualifications will include
- Registered Nurse Division 1
- Current APHRA Registration as Registered Nurse Division 1 endorsed
- Generous Salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements, no shift work or weekend work
- Clinical supervision and mentoring with experienced staff
To view the Position Description please- Click here/ available on our website
Applications closing date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer.
Windana adheres to Government mandates in relation to COVID-19
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.