- Great opportunity to expand your skill
- One day per week with set hourly rate of 5-8 hrs dependent on bookings
- Established community health clinic
- Contribute to a vital community organisation
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Inc. is a leading Victorian-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients wherever they are in the recovery process.
At Windana Health and Healing (WHH) our Community Centre practitioners offer a range of natural and complementary healthcare services to both our clients and the general public.
Directly accountable to the Program Coordinator Health & Healing, the Remedial Massage Therapist is responsible for providing Remedial massage treatments via the Community Clinic to Community members and past residents.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Professional qualifications as a Remedial Massage Therapist
- Applicable professional association membership and be registered with major private health funds.
- Experience working within a community health setting is desirable
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description available here
If you have any queries, please contact Sally Chick via email at Sally.Chick@windana.org.au
25 August 2019 at 5.00pm
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV.
A valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position and a police check will be administered for preferred candidates. We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.