Windana Health & Healing Receptionist Volunteer
We’re looking for someone with great organisational and interpersonal skills to join Windana’s volunteer team as the Windana Health & Healing Receptionist. This role provides reception and admin support for the acupuncture clinic at Windana on Tuesday evenings and/or Saturday mornings in St Kilda.
Windana Health & Healing
Windana Health & Healing provides a variety of complementary therapies to allow Windana clients continued access to holistic healthcare modalities utilised during their program. The clinic also offers services to community members, providing access to low-cost holistic healthcare. Windana Health and Healing modalities include; naturopathy, acupuncture, osteopathy, massage, and yoga.
- Managing client appointments via WisDom calendar system
- Managing payments for consultations via POS system (cash and credit card)
- Enter client counts in to WHH Client Contacts
- Check off and pack away linen
- Retrieve and refile client files
- Create new client files where needed and case note attendance record
- Assist WAMP Supervisor where needed and as directed
- Carry out administrative and project work as directed by WHH Program Co-ordinator (where time permits)