Windana and TaskForce have merged into a single organisation. Click for dates and details about services and referrals over the end-of-year holiday season.
Windana and TaskForce Merger.
On Monday 20 November Windana and TaskForce merged into a single organisation
By merging TaskForce into Windana, we can combine our services across Victoria, position ourselves strongly for the future to provide more services to more people.
All services currently delivered by Windana and TaskForce will continue to be delivered and our clients will continue to see the same people for the services they access, in the same locations.
As a larger organisation, we are better positioned to:
- Provide a larger and more diverse suite of services to our current and future clients.
- Have a greater impact on the communities we serve by reinvesting savings back into our services and people.
- Expand our services and geographical footprint into new locations and communities.
- Be a stronger collective voice to advocate for effective evidence-based policy and funding at local, state, and federal level.
- Combine and build on our collective skills, knowledge, and expertise.
Our organisations have a rich, shared history and commitment to the community services sector and together can provide more services to a greater number of people in need.
As we work behind the scenes to bring our two organisations together, you can continue to access information about Windana and TaskForce on our current websites.
Further information for Windana and TaskForce Clients
- Windana and TaskForce Merger – Flyer for client community
- Windana and TaskForce Merger – Frequently Asked Questions for clients