Windana is a not for profit organisation that works tirelessly to assist those in need. We rely heavily on the good will and assistance from members of the community to provide these much needed services.
Help those in need and learn about yourself at the same time.
Ways of assisting include:
- Volunteering in the office
- Assisting on a cultural outing
- General maintenance services such as gardening, rubbish removal, small repairs etc
- Professional services such as marketing, event management, legal advice, architectural advice, engineering, project management.
Other ways to assist include:
- Offering goods such as everyday office supplies like pens, paper, printer ink and toilet paper.
- Promoting Windana’s work to friends and family
- Becoming involved in our work place giving scheme
- Leaving a Bequest
For more information on please email us.