Windana and TaskForce have merged into a single organisation. Click for dates and details about services and referrals over the end-of-year holiday season.
We welcome all feedback – whether you want to give a compliment, make a complaint, or share a comment. Your feedback ensures the services we provide to our clients and residents are of the highest quality possible.
If you would like us to contact you to discuss your feedback, we will be in touch within three business days of receiving your feedback. If it’s relevant, we will also let you know what actions and changes were put in place to address your feedback.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy and all feedback is treated confidentially.
Ways you can give us feedback
- Complete the form below
- Download and complete our Feedback Form and email it to or mail it to:
Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery
Att: Quality Coordinator
Level 1, 47 Wellington Street
St Kilda VIC 3182
* indicated fields you have to complete. All other fields are optional
Other feedback options
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your feedback, you can also contact:
- Health Complaints Commissioner Victoria – 1300 528 113
- Commission for Children and Young People – 1300 782 978 o
- Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection – 1300 666 444
For further support
If you need further support or are feeling distressed please contact the following support services: